|One of the greatest programs in all of college sports. It’s a video album featuring some of the biggest wins in UK Basketball, from the days pre-dating Adolph Rupp, through the national championship eras of Joe B. Hall, Rick Pitino and Tubby Smith, right on up to victory number 2,000 itself, engineered by John Calipari.|
W2K: UK Basketball – 2,000 Wins will take you to Rupp Arena, Memorial Coliseum and Alumni Gymnasium, as well as basketball courts across the land as you re-live special moments in Big Blue basketball history.
Great highlights include:
• Kentucky’s comeback win over Tennessee in 1969, marking victory number 1,000.
• The upset win over undefeated Indiana in the 1975 NCAA Tournament.
• The Mardi Gras Miracle, which saw the Cats come from 31 points down at LSU.
• The amazing comeback win over Arkansas in the ’95 SEC Championship Game.
• NCAA Tournament victories that propelled the Wildcats into the Final Four, including the incredible come-from-behind victory over Duke in 1998.
• And, of course, highlights from all seven national championship games.